Monday, September 8, 2008

THINGS TO DO IN MALAYSIA

ASSALAMUALAIKUM,
First of all, welcome to Zulhimi. I knew him since Mara College Banting and the best thing I know about him is because he was possessed by MELOR (a spirit). He did cause some trouble but everything was sorted out by Ustaz Hanafi. Anyway, Zul a.k.a Kong (from the Vietcong because he was in Vietnam following his father working) is one of my close friend. I got no problem with him as far as I'm concerned. He is quite straight foward, very expressive, strong, brave and a little bit hot tempered (reasonably hot). Of course, each of one of us has our own weaknesses. I believe Zulhimi was better than me. He prays a lot and I always see him at the mosque.

I took the decision to accept him because I think there is no harm in doing that. My english is bad. I got a B in IB for English and B3 in SPM. Anyway, I realise things will never be perfect. I have to keep on trying in order to get moving. If people want to laugh at me, let them be. They will stop when they get tired. Maybe people might say this will disrupt the originality of my blog, I don't care. This is my blog and I decide what I am going to do even if it is sacking Zul as the editor in the future. As Syamil said, just do it and fix it along the way. Try to be different. That is a good attitude.

I just finished my exam. Alhamdulillah, that's all I can say. I leave everything to Allah and I hope I have the strength to accept anything that was destined for me. I am going back to Malaysia on 14 Sept. I have been dreaming about my family for the last two weeks. I want to hug and kiss my parents and I want to make them the happiest people alive with my presence there. Finally I will be able to spend my Eid with my beloved family after 3 consecutive Eids here. Here is my "to do list":

1. I want to hug and kiss my parents
2. Serve my parents as best as I can - urut kaki, bersih umah, jadi engineer rumah, tolong masak,
3. I want to meet my relatives especially my grandmother in Kelantan.
4. Get a new glass
5. Renew license
6. Eat all the food I can
7. Terawih
8. Solat jemaah
9. Buy stuff to bring back to dublin
10. Play with my niece
11. Establish a good relationship with my siblings and new members of the family- akak ipar
12. Treat my sisters with something nice.
13. Buy some formal clothes
14. Open a bank account for investment
15. Pergi raya umah kawan2
16. Blaja masak dari mak- lontong, rendang ayam pencen, bubur lambuk, mee kari, mee tomyam, mee sup, and etc
17. Buy some books
18. Jalan2 kl
19. More communication with my family

Salam "missed sahur"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

min ko kt mana skrg? MESIA ke DUBLIN????

abdulmuhaimin_ali said...

dublin la bang!!!1

Zulhimi said...

Mana kau tau nama hantu yang kacau aku tu Melor?

abdulmuhaimin_ali said...

aku dengar org kate name dier melor....ke aku salah dgr...hahahahh..tapi melor pun ok jugak..bes ape