Saturday, September 6, 2008

IS LIFE EASY?

ASSALAMUALAIKUM,

As I grow up, transform from one stage to another, things changed. Life gets tough. Life is not that easy. Struggle, frustration, failure are wating to be tasted by us. I grew up in a childhood full of happiness, wealth and love. My father never even slap me in the face, I still can count how many rods did I get.

When the going get tough, the tough get going. Through life, my bigest concern is failure. I hate to fail and I do my best to avoid failing. However, one’s cant escape from it. Failure make me realize life is not as easy as before. We have to struggle, push ourself beyond the limit. We have to work hard and smart and there is no short cut for it. Risk is a vital part of the game. We need careful planning, creativity, stamina, power, concentration, enthusiasm and commitment to lead us the the peak of success.

Getting ajjr(reward) is easy. Committing since is relatively easy. Receiving forgiveness is theoretically easy. How? Once you stop doing the sin, that is the sign you are forgiven. In contrast, entering JANNAH for me is not easy. Thoeretically may be it sounds easy but I think practically, we are like a prisoners bounded by ALLAH’S law. We squeze our self against the nafs (lust), we force ourself to do good deeds. Our eyes, nose, tongue, hand, genital, leg and heart have to be grounded.

in life, I realized how weak we are! Not all the success will be in our hand, not all love will be in our heart, not all food will be in our stomach, not all beauty can be seen with our eyes. The reality is, you have to control yourself and struggle all the way in your life. Be grateful with what you have and believe in the reward PROMISED BY ALLAH. We have to have passion to enter JANNAH as much as we want to succeed in this world. Do your best, ALLAH is just, HE would not let you down as long as you belive in HIM.

Salam ramadhan karim

No comments: