Sunday, August 3, 2008

5 things that i want to achive until 2012

Assalamualaikum,

I need to start focus on what I want. I hope I am not blind by pursuing only the world matter, but I need to balance between akhirat and dunia.

1. I want to love ALLAH and PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW
- Right now, I don’t think I can truly say that I love them more that I love anything else. My heart is somewhere else, my mind is absent. When I say ALLAH OR hear prophet SAW name, I don’t feel warm, no sweat come out and nothing at all. I believe that when you truly love someone or something, your face turn red, tachycardia happen, you sweat like a pig and etc. this is what happen to the companions when they hear NABI MUHAMMAD SAW name.

2. I want to work for Islam.
- I am not a good Muslim but I try to be like one. Now, Islam is nothing but a piece of ****. People make fun of Islam including our brothers and sisters and including myself sometimes. Remember, Islam is the only solution for the chaos that happened and we have to practice Islam as a whole. We need to believe this is the way to success.

3. I want to become a doctor
- becoming a doctor is not as easy as becoming a spoiled child. Sometimes you have to smack yourself down to punish yourself and sometimes you have to tap your own shoulder for the good work. Sometimes you have to find your third shoulder to cry on and sometimes you have to sacrifice the thing that you love. Whatever it is, I will do my best and I believe I con do this. I work like crazy but the result is not as good as my friends but I can’t complain. Alhamdulillah, I still believe in the blessing from ALLAH.

4. I want to become more that a doctor.
- being a doctor alone is something ****. Life is not about being doctor and lives a happy life, get married and smile all the time. I bear more responsible. I want to become all rounder and versatile. I may not be good at all things but I just want to know a little bit of everything. I want to know how to be a good Muslim, good friend, good student, good husband, good politician, good son, good father, good to myself, good citizen, and good immigrant and good what ever ALLAH wants me to be good at.

5. I want to find a compatible muslimah for my lifetime partner.
- Well, may be now I am very much involved in this. I need to pull myself out from this dangerous swamp that is full of birds’ droppings in it. Well, this journey is extremely dangerous and tempting. Women are very good heart breaker. They know how to play and break your heart. Not all but just be careful. What ever it is, I revised my life plan. This one has to stop right now at this moment. For further information, this section will be discussed on further issue.

salam jemput-jemput aka cucur

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

salaam, i have always read ur piece of mind in this blog. i juz hope that u'll find what u are trying hard to get, and inshaallah u'll get to where u want to be.

abdulmuhaimin_ali said...

salam,
terima kasih atas perhatian anda...diharapkan tulisan saya ini membawa kebaikan utk semua bukannya menggalakkan manusia melakukan dosa...sama2 kita doakan utk apa yg terbaik utk kita...
tq

AFRO117 said...

terbaik la min.

Ok boss.

-moving forward together-

btw lama tak bertandang umah.

Aku balik 18th aug ni

abdulmuhaimin_ali said...

SALAM SHUT,

TQ V MUCH..SAME2 KITE DOA..JEMPUT LA DTG UMAH AKU MAAA....AKU NAK EXAM NI...

SALAM

shml said...

ak tlg ameenkn je min neh
tc bro

abdulmuhaimin_ali said...

TQ SHML, AAMIIN