Saturday, March 1, 2008

quest of a heart



assalamualaikum,

last few weeks, i woke up with a feeling. a feeling that no one can describe and no one can feel. i tried to share with the others but the most they can say is be patient, take it easy. it is so subjective even me myself cant see it, it was just behind this stone called love.

i was wondering, why is it so hard for me to just forget her and act as normal? only ALLAH and myself have the answer. i knew something wasnt right in my head and heart. i want something but i couldnt reach it. it is true i like her, but i want nothing but friendship and that doesnt happen until now. there is a gap between us. may be because i was to weak to perceive her as a friend and at the same time, she felt that she made me disappointed. what ever it is, now i know what i want and i will go for it. i want a friendship and i have to chase for it.

i tried not to be emotional. but i thought i understand what is being emotional. normally, i associate emotional by someone in anger and emotion take over his/her mind. but, as for now, i let my feeling take over my mind . even without anger, that is emotional as well.

i am trying to write in english. i think it is important to me to master both languages. hopefully, u can help me to correct myself.

salam tiket balik malaysia

No comments: