Monday, November 24, 2008

COME AND LAUGH AT ME

ASSALAMUALAIKUM,

when people laugh at me, i just smile and laugh at them back. but this time, i said to myself, "we will see what happen!" through out my life, i learn how to ignore people and be myself. i do things not to please other people but to please ALLAH and to pursue what i want in my life.

i started to play football seriously when i was in MARA COLLEGE BANTING. i remember some of my friends laughed at me because of my stupidity. i felt inferior but i knew everyone starts with zero. i need to get back on track and enjoy my favorite sport. now here i am, still kicking the ball and enjoy the game and sometimes i laugh at people as well.

i started cycling when i was very small. i fell and i hurt myself more than three times. after SPM, i watched LE TOUR DE LANGKAWI and i feel like i want to be a professional cyclist. when people hear me saying that. they laugh at me. now, here i am, i got one of the best bike in the Dublin. a bike that is been stolen and returned back to its rightful owner. I'm thinking about cycling to BEAUMONT HOSPITAL, most of my friend said it is not a good idea. anyway, i am going to try. never try, never now.

journey to Beaumont hospital

when i fell in love, i heard some people talk something bad behind me. some of them even laughed because seeing me as someone who is stupid. for me, i am stupid. i need to learn a lot of things. i don't care if u guys think i am stupid because that is just the way i am. i do what i want to do. i love what i want to love. i smile whenever i want to smile. as long as ALLAH blesses me, i am the happiest man in the world.

i am a man with dreams. i got my own dreams and i want to realize my own dreams. your dream and my dream is different. i respect your dream and i don't expect you to respect my dream. i don't want to follow the same trail, i will discover a new path and leave a new trail instead.



salam KFC France yg halal.. tq azmi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

min..jom..cycle gi beaumont!...

Anonymous said...

we laughed at u not bcoz of ur stupidity but bcoz u r funny!! theres nothing bad about being funny. sometimes, its makes u look cute tho!hehe!

jgn tension. org cakap blakang, dosa dieorg. biar je. ala..bukan sume bende pon bodoh.. its just that everybody makes mistakes. and doing mistakes is not stupid. it makes u more mature.kire cm learning behaviour la...hikhik!

abdulmuhaimin_ali said...

jom hasnol kite g naik beskal

Anonymous said...

min, hasnul, naik la beskal p beaumont, terpeleot coccyx baru tau!aku yang naik bus ni pun turun kengkang!hukhukhuk

abdulmuhaimin_ali said...

HAHAHAH..ROSNAL KLAKAR GLER KO...HAHAHHAHAH