Monday, November 10, 2008

My death wishes. (wasiat).

Assalamua'alaikum w.b.t,

The remembrance of death is an integral essence for someone who worships God. Death is the time when the soul will return to the place where it was created. It cannot be predicted nor can it be prevented if God has willed it. To mark this, I hereby declare my death wishes:

1. If I die in the near future, please return all my belongings to my family. Let them decide what to do with it.

2. Please ask someone to perform the Hajj for me should I not get the opportunity to do so.

3. Ask my family to donate a portion of my belongings to the needy and poor. Let them decide if they want to proceed.

4. Retain my organs for transplantation that can save other people's lives ONLY. Do not retain them for anything else.

5. Tell my family that I love them and tell my parents I'm sorry for being such a pain-in-the-ass to them.

6. If you're reading this, then I ask you to forgive me for whatever it is I've done to you. If you think you deserve a portion of my belongings for whatever reasons, i.e me owing money to you or whatever, then take it as necessary.

7. For those who love me, forget about me and move on. Pray to God for my safe journey in the next life, please.

3 comments:

abdulmuhaimin_ali said...

yea2 zul dah nak mati....hahahahahha

thefourtharif said...

Very emotional!

Mior Faiq said...

hrmm.. If you leave, I pray you'll be among the people who are blessed by Allah and be put among the people who are righteous.. Goodbye in advance Zul.. Take care bro.. hehehe..